Friday, April 23, 2010

A sneak of good times

Since I decided to resign from my work to take care and look after my son, I have never had a chance to play badminton again. Not until yesterday, it's coincidental that my husband was on restday and  had time to enjoy and play with my son. So, I took that rare chance to set a meet up with my friends to play badminton (again) after 8 months.  And guess what I've  found out, I learned from them that they haven't been playing badminton since I was gone.  I was so happy and excited for the chance given to me, it's  not only because I will get to play again my favorite game but also to see my friends over which I haven't seen months long.

The game time reserved was at 5:30 in the afternoon. I was a bit late and arrived at around 5:45 pm. I went straight to the dressing room and saw two of my valued friends, Iya and Ruby. We greeted each other with warm hugs and started our non stop talks about life happenings that we missed for months. When we left the room, our court was occupied already by other friends in the circle. They are Irish, Korn and Marc. Other friends, Divi and Leo, just followed after their long stressful work. Stories and laughters are everywhere, in the court and at the bench. The last 30 minutes of our time was just consumed with unending stories of our lives. Then, when we decided to pack up,  Irish invited everybody to eat dinner. Unfortunately,  as much as I want to,  i couldn't join them because I had a dinner date with my husband. Nevertheless, we just planned to have dinner on our next get together so we could have more time to talk about things and happenings in our lives, and of course,  that depends on my free time again,  hopefully soon.

4 comments:

Stargazer said...

sigh, i do envy you. i hardly enough time for myself to write. hihihi. i only exercise my fingers. which is why i'm fat now. hehehehe.

Poshbear said...

no, i will never believe you are fat! :)

Jhari said...

Ngayon ko lang nalaman na nag resign ka na pala sa Globe. San ka na work ngayon? SAHM ka nalang?

Btw Mare, may tag ako for you here.

Poshbear said...

Oo since sept 2009, kailangan na kasi yung yaya ni kyle na-jontis at ayaw na namin kumuha ng yaya ulit. Kya ayun haws na lng ako. Teka, ano yung SAHM ? :)