Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New member

April 04, 2010 was not just an easter celebration for the family. We also took advantage of that day to give feast to Kyle's pre-birthday celebration with some of our relatives and friends. As I have mentioned in my previous blog entitled "Holy week",  Easter is bigger than Christmas in the church calendar because on this holiday, Jesus died to save the mankind from all earthly sins and rose from the death to proclaim that love is powerful over hatred. 

After hearing the mass at Christ the King Parish in Quezon City, we went straight to Eastwood city to have a simple lunch in Blu Fish restaurant. Here are some of the glimpses of the mini gathering: 

  


Their paella was so good for it's price.


and here's our group picture


After getting a bulging stomach from that lunch, we planned to continue the celebration at Mama Bels' place in Pasig city. 











After that long day, my family was surprised because there's more to celebrate. I received a call from my brother, who is living in Hawaii, asking about the "waterbag broken" thing. He told me that his wife continuously giving off water with a little blood from her "womanity". I gave advices and little description based on what I've experienced before when I gave birth to Kyle. And so, they immediately went to the hospital to have it checked and that was it! their baby was about to be delivered. 











Baby Nadine was welcomed on earth on Easter sunday. It was surely a very precious gift of God to our family.  A new member of the family was born.  Although Christmas has always been traditionally celebrated by the family than Easter , this year's easter was a very memorable and worth celebrating to us.

No comments: