Friday, January 21, 2011

Waking up early

I was never fond of waking up early. In fact, that's one of the things I hated most. Especially when I'm used and was still working in the office, I really didn't like it but it's necessary.  Slept late, woke up early plus work stress........ boom! dark circles under my eyes! waking up so early was also one of the factors that made me resign from work. It's funny but it's true. I only find it so interesting during out of town/early date with family and friends then.
As soon as I resigned from work, I usually woke up at around 10 to 11 in the morning.  My son always gets up late even if he's in bed as early as 9 at night. And I loved it! But not until after a year. I'm not happy anymore. I always skip some house chores, It won't fit in my daily schedule. I already tried time management but it didn't work for me,especially I have a kid  and time is very unpredictable, will always depends on his needs. 
Today, I woke up at 6:30 am, and it feels so good to see the birds, the sky and the morning weather. So whenever I have the chance to see the sun rises, I make sure that every minute of it is well-managed. Like now, I'm already finished cleaning up our house and still have time to update my journal. :)  I love it! 

No comments: