Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-11-11

I was so disappointed that I forgot  the date 1-11-11. Well, it's  quite interesting that yesterday's date was full of number 1's. Some say that dates with repeating numbers bring good fortune. I don't believe and I don't want to believe that they are so true. What I believe is that man decides and makes his own fortune, whether it'll be bad or good one. Although, yesterday, since I was not aware of the date, I must say that I had a wonderful day. I was able to do the thing that I had to do for the family. However a little of my pride was disregarded, I had no regrets at all. Here we are, still complete and happy. 


January 11, 2011 (01-11-11) was good to me and I hope that everybody else had their share of good fortune/day as well. 

2 comments:

Stargazer said...

I also didn't notice that the other day. But I did have a good day as well. :) Maybe it's true.

Jhari said...

Ako din di ako nakapag blog for that day, pero I tweeted about it nalang.