Friday, September 17, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies



It's not a new game anyway. Of course, everybody knows it and it's really addicting. In fact, I've already finished the adventure, puzzle and it's mini games features. I already got the gold trophy, ehem!  But that does not stop me to play it over and over. It's gives me a little fulfillment and makes me proud of myself when I'm able to finish a level, well, as I said just a little. I have the game installed to my phone and PC. I usually sleep late just playing the game. I sometimes forget my errands for the day because I was stuck with it.  I just hope that POPCAP (developer) could add more  games and features to this very addicting game. I bet, I could forget my hubby  when that happens. :-)

Love and smile!


1 comment:

Jhari said...

I love this game too mare. I downloaded it first sa PC. Pero nung nakita ko sa iPhone, hayun natapos ko an sa iPhone bago sa PC, hehehe!