Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to blogging





I'm back and it has always been nice to be back. Tons of adventures happened in the past from the last blog I had. I can't write it here anymore because I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna ran out of time telling about it. 


BER month has started, it's here and I can now feel my favorite season of the year, the Christmas season. But wait, I must celebrate first my 30th year on earth. Yes I'm 30 and 30 years wiser. I have no regrets about the wrongs that I've done in the past 29 years of my life, but instead, these mistakes are going to be my tools for the next years ahead of me. 


Ok now, what to do on my birthday? Just a simple celebration. On the day itself, I shall visit the church to say my thanksgiving prayers, then a delightful dinner with my family. Extension of my celebration will be on the Saturday and Sunday of my birthday week.And it's going to be in a waterpark resort at AMANA in PAndi Bulacan. My kid would surely love and enjoy that. 


So many blessings, so many things to thank for. All I owe to God. You never failed to lift me up during my down moments. My faith has never changed, instead, it's still growing much stronger as Your life trials come by. 



2 comments:

Jhari said...

Nice to see you're blogging again mare. Blog ng blog. Mahirap mag blog ng nakaraan, dapat present lagi, hehehe! (as if ako araw araw nag bloblog, hehe!)

Poshbear said...

buti si blogger di minipin kasi kung mainipin sya malamang deactivated na tong blog ko hehehehe. Ingat lagi.