Monday, September 20, 2010

Birthday Blues

At exactly 2 days from now, I'm officially out of the 20's bracket. If only my age stops at 27, I would be glad to be in that way. Just a thought: being young is so exciting , full of adventures and the best part is: always  looking fresh. I don't know but young people are very playful although some don't take life so seriously, they still tend to be happy and party alongside with their problems. Unfortunately, most of the suicidal cases are in the category of the "young ones". On the other note, Being mature and growing old makes life wonderful and comfortable, because the life challenges are now easy to handle. Some well-experienced people could still sleep and laugh with their troubles. Worst part is, getting wrinkles, illness and unwanted marks of an old individual. So what must I choose, to stay young forever, or  grow old? such a silly question with obviously one answer - I actually have no choice! I will grow old whether I like it or not. 


Now birthday blues are here again. I always have this just before I celebrate my birthday. Like now, I feel so sick! I have dry cough, sore throat, i feel dizzy and like I always want to vomit...  I hate it!  Sometimes it ruins my birthday plans. I don't know if this is just a coincidental happening or it just really happens. But why does it always come before my birthday? Strange isn't? I remember I started having this when I was in high school. I just hope that I am not being tricked by my witch enemy, well just a thought if I have one. 


All I can do now is to pray. Pray that I could get through this before my birthday comes. It's not  because  it will only  ruin my birthday plans but because I'm considering that I have a little buddy that might caught it as well. 





2 comments:

Stargazer said...

Advnace Happy Birthday...wait, happy birthday na yata. hehehehe...Getting sick before a bday is not uncommon. My nephew got sick before his bday too. maybe you're just really excited on growing older and wiser.

It's nice to see you back and blogging!

Poshbear said...

thanks! malamang excited lang talaga :)