Saturday, March 05, 2011

Busy Bear

I noticed that I only had 1 blog post in February, that's how busy I was on that month. This time,  I have the leisure of spending some ME time on the web and I would want blogging to get a piece of it. While my 2 boys are snoring their lungs out in different styles and pitch, and I, watching a thriller movie "I Still know what you did last summer", I thought why not document the reason why I was so busy the past days. 

My whole family is going to spend their vacation here in March, April and May. That's how long they're gonna enjoy their stay in our HOME . It's going to be so dramatic and exciting, because the last time we were complete was during my wedding in 2006. And after 4 years, we will be united again in one roof added with 3 new members of the family.  

Since the time I learned the plans, I did not waste a single day to prepare their homecoming especially the preparation for my niece's birthday in April. My brother wants it to be so special because it's his princess' 1st birthday. I did researches and coordination with the chosen suppliers, this is why I had no time with my stuff on the web, I don't even had the chance to do Facebooking specifically playing my Cafe world. The plan for my niece's birthday is a swimming party with tinkerbell foreground theme, so girly. I'm not yet over with the preparations but at least I'm proud of myself that I have accomplished more than half of what should be done for the party. Aside from party planning, my hubby and I had to rearrange and do reforms in the house for there are 8 people that will share our little abode. We call it a challenge. We had to transfer our things to our relative's house just to vacate some spaces in the house. I'm imagining the riot and how the house will look like when they get here, it's going to be  loads of fun and that's for sure. I just hope that I could share our bonding moments and outings by then, well, that is -- If I have the time. 

Every time I think of my family's homecoming, I smile like a teen having a glimpse of his high school crush. I just can't hide how excited and happy I am to see them once again. I just missed them soooo much! I've been praying for this to happen. And now, it's definitely going to happen.  I always believe that prayer is a very powerful  communication with God. And wishes will come to pass in God's time, only in His time. 



1 comment:

Stargazer said...

Family time is alwasy best. We have a reunion coming up for next year and as early as now, we are already planning it. Aren't we lucky we live in a country where extended families are cherished?