Saturday, March 27, 2010

UNA


Thank God! I have my own Blog site!  I actually had this account since 2006, but it was just about creating a blog account without doing anything on it. Imagine, it took me 4 years to post my first blog here!  Although, I had several attempts to post something on my blog, everything were just good attempts. It didn't push through. Now, its about time that I share my thoughts and feelings, explore my writing skills and document my journey in life. 

I thank blogger for keeping this account still under my liability, I'm so grateful that I'm still able to use my nickname as my blog's domain. I guess they really kept this in their "non-active" file so I will have no choice but to use them. I have tried setting up several blogs from other sites, first rule was: "use my nickname as the domain" but I was not happy, I did not succeed in doing it. I thought, my urge in starting up a blog will be put into waste coz my first rule is not happening. I have actually forgotten that I had one already with blogger. Then I tried searching badet. And as soon as I opened the page, there's something on the wall that gave me flashbacks about one of the blogs that I had setup  before and abandoned after, and presto!!! it's mine! I remember it was mine! So what can I say, blogger wins! :) 


 I salute those who find blogging a very nice way in expressing thoughts especially to my friends who already started doing this for quite a while, they inspired me, really. I’m so amazed on how they expressed themselves in writing through blogging. I want to be like them as well.  I love reading blogs, which I hope to express my own too.  I'm crossing my fingers now, I hope what I have started here will last until my hands get unusable.   

~~ I offer my UNA post to Jhary,my friend. I owe you a lot! :)

2 comments:

Jhari said...

Awww... so touch naman sis. Thanks! Any questions, just ask. When I started blogging dami ko ring tanong. No one helped unfortunately. Kasi wala akong friend na nag bloblog. So in blogging, I got to meet new online friends na nandun para tumulong sa akin. So I'm giving what others did during my start. I'm here Badetski, always ;) drama hehehe!

Poshbear said...

i really thank you jhary for inspiring me to do this :) I hope i could keep this journal. miss ko na chikahan natin. :)