Monday, August 15, 2011

Being a teacher

I've never dreamt of becoming a teacher. In fact, I hate it and one of the least options I had when I was choosing a course for college. It's merely because I have a relative (too bad!) whose a teacher and she wasn't living it as one. I really don't like her and hate her most. But then again, i said to myself: come to think of it, without teachers, we have no doctors, lawyers and professionals. They were there to help nurture a person's intelligence and skills. So I just isolated the case of my poor relative, she's an outcast from the good teachers here on earth.
Though I didn't practice teaching technically, I am able to do it with my pre-schooler. Now I experience and know how it feels like to be teacher. It takes a lot of hardwork and patience to fulfill the task. But seeing the student's accomplishments are so rewarding.
Everytime I have a lesson with my son, I'm so grateful that I do the hands-on teaching with him. Because I know that not all mother's are able to do it most especially to the busy moms out there. I know this job I'm doing is just temporary. Soon, My son will need formal schooling. My part in the picture would only be his private tutor. It's ok, no matter what, I would make it easy for my son to learn his lessons in school. I will play a big part of it. And That makes me thrilled and excited now.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: